From I Rock So What:
Soooooo, here's my purse. There's no brand, no name, not even a tag on this one. I'm not much of a material girl, but if it's to my liking....I'm good to go. Oddly enough, this bag caught my eye in a small $1 store. No kidding. I believe the store was named "Happy Prices". Haha. No, it wasn't a dollar...I wish! They had a line of handbags hanging above their dollar plastic jewelry and BOOM there I found this ONLY one that has so far, loyally lasted for 4 months or so. When I carry a bag, I carry it until the straps fall off....literally. I guess you can call me frugal. Oh and I know you're wondering why it's hanging from my door. I wanted to hang it there so you could see how it actually looks like instead of sitting on the floor, looking like a scrunchy trash bag. :)
Ok, you're probably thinking....that's a HUGE bag and that can NOT be all that she carries in it?!? Well....yes and no, but you're thinking right. No, it's not all the stuff I carry. Besides everything shown in the picture above....out of all seriousness, the rest is receipts and napkins. Promise! I didn't really want to show all the receipts I had, it's quite embarrassing. I swear I keep ALL of my receipts for no apparent reason. I guess I just like having some sort of "proof" where my money disappeared too. Kind of a like a reminder. Also, I like to keep a light weight bag. You never know when you need extra room to carry other items "just in case" right? Anyway, here's the description. (Not sure if I was supposed to list one or not, but here goes!)
1. The general wallet. I've had this one for years, no joke.
3. A knife my guy friend gave me for "protection" since I live away from home. It was sweet of him, but I really don't use it guys. I don't even know how to open it. Haha. Thank God I have not flown anywhere or gone through a security search, because I would have completely forgotten that it was in there, until this post.
4. Two identical work IDs. I am forgettable, obviously per the #3 item...but I lost one when I was still working at the office, so they made me a second one. Then when I started working from home, I found the lost one. Now I have two! Haha.
5. An old and used checkbook. I'm not sure why that's not in my wallet. Hmmmm.
6. A ripped Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies ticket. :)
7. A SCAD and Physician's Apothecary pen. I love free pens! I also make sure to ALWAYS have a pen with me.
8. Necklace from PacSun.
8a. Necklace from Urban Outfitters.
8b. Necklace from Forever 21. Apparently, I also make use of my purse as a jewelry keeper. :)
Done with the first tag! Onwards to the second!
From Letter from Coco:
1. Name 5 songs on your mixed CD from high school.
Oh gosh......haha. Don't judge. :)
-Cool, Gwen Stefani
-Wake Me Up When September Ends, Green Day
-Speed of Sound, Coldplay
-More Than Words, Frankie J
-Gold Digger, Kanye West
2. What is your favorite board game of all time?
I will have to say Pictionary, hands down!
3. What is the strangest thing you have ever done with your hair?
Honestly, I've always been pretty tame with my hair...which leads to my lame answer. The strangest thing I've ever done to my hair was perm it in the 8th grade. Worst. Decision. Ever.
Thanks for the tags ladies! It was fun and definitely brought back some memories. Now, to whoever reading this.....yes, consider yourself tagged as well. :)
Though I'm not feeling so great today, my friend has begged me to go watch Eclipse with him tonight for free. Hmmmm....free, I have nothing against that? I'm not much into the whole Twilight saga, but I do think Robert Pattinson is FINE. :) Hopefully the movie doesn't make my headache worse. I'll let you know. :)