I have not done this in a while, but the ever so sweet Kelcy from when there is love there is life tagged me to answer a "four" thingy ma jig. This will be fun and my apologies in advance for the randomness. Thanks Kelcy! And please go visit her, she is most darling. :)
Four shows I watch.
1. Anthony Bourdain - No Reservations. I will seriously marry this man if he showed up at my front door. Ok, I'm only kidding, sweet cupcake.
2. Chelsea Lately. I wish we were best friends.
3. Hoarders. It amazes me to watch how extreme people get with their laziness. It's not a disorder guys. I mean, come on!
4. Teen Mom. Yep, I just admitted to this. I can't help but watch what will happen even if it's probably staged.
Four things I am passionate about.
1. Love. How can one have passion for life without love in it?
2. Life. I live to love, point blank.
3. Laughter. If there was no laughter in my life, I would cry all day I'm sure.
4. Learning. We were given this ability for a reason and I cherish it for that.
Four phrases I say a lot.
1. Geez. I blame a coworker for this one.2. Seriously. I have no idea where this one sprouted from.
3. High five. I blame my dorkiness for this.
4. I love you. I thankfully blame my family and sweet cupcake for this one.
Four things I've learned from the past.
1. Let it be. This is the second strongest three worded statement in my life.
2. You can not help those who will not help themselves. Please refer to number one.
3. Saying no. Being taken advantage of is no fun, ever.
4. Love yourself. The first three, lead me to learn this last one.
Four places I'd like to go.
1. Europe. Enough said here.2. Washington D.C. I've heard too many wonderful things not to go.
3. New York. I believe everyone should visit at least once in their life. My 'once' has yet to come.
4. College. Though this is technically a destination and I'm aware there are many to choose, I would still like to go. And soon.
Four things I did yesterday.
1. Ate Pho. I vote that this soup kicks chicken noodle soup's butt.
2. Played on a Kinect for the first time. Technology amazes me.
3. Danced like a fool. "Throw ya hands in the ayyyyre and wave 'em like ya just don't cayyyyre."
4. Watched Easy A with Carini at the dollar theater. Emma Stone + $1 movie = rockin' my socks.
Four things I love about winter.1. Accessories! [scarves, hats, mittens, etc.]
2. Christmas is here!
3. Sitting by bonfires or by the fireplace.
4. Beautiful scenery.
Four things I am looking forward to.
1. Seeing my family.
2. Getting my butt back in school.
3. Moving into my own place. Crossed fingers!
4. Life, every day! Plain and simple with a smile on my face.