You on a personal level don't know, but I know, that I am genuinely happy. Sure, I can get exhausted of life. Yes, I have the bad habit of over working my poor body 99.9% of the time. Also true, that I can hate 99.9% of the day as well, but all in all I am so utterly happy. I have never been happier with myself and right at this moment, I am amazed with my life.
Be aware that this blog might gear my blogger persona to be a bit narcissistic, but mind you...this is MY blog. Yay! (^-^)
I'd like to list some things that I'm happy about in my life and here goes:
1. My family is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. (Yes, it was necessary for me to spell it out for you. It's called emphasizing! Haha.)
2. I am ALIVE! (Listen here to one of my new favorite songs by Kenny Chesney ft. Dave Matthews)
3. I have never felt more independent and like myself in YEARS! (Do a little dance, eh?)
4. I have an amazing love life in general.
5. I love my 2 jobs, no matter how MUCH I complain about them or the fact that I don't really need a second job. I'm just a workaholic. That's the truth. In this current economic state, I basically won the lottery.
That's as much as I will give since this is a public site. Pretty simple blog might I say. I have shocked myself seeing that I have not ran your eyes or mind over with another novel of mine! What are some things that makes your life happy?